Job Title: Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technician
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technician
- Perform preventive maintenance of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment and systems.
- Repair faulty Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment.
- Perform routine checks and log of the status of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment.
- Prepare requisitions for materials required for the smooth operation of the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment.
- Assist in verification of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning spares purchased/supplied.
- Ensure that the Air Conditioning system is functioning at all times.
- Trouble-shoot Air Conditioning equipment malfunctions; diagnose problems and perform maintenance on Refrigeration & Air Conditioning equipment.
- Manage the safety of the Air Conditioning Plant rooms and platforms.
- Make recommendations to replace equipment if expected cost to repair exceeds possible replacement cost.
- Make minor installation decisions.
- Perform regular cleaning of the equipment, plant rooms and platforms.
- Maintain job worksheets detailing nature of assignment, parts utilized, time expended, and type of work performed.
- Perform any other related functions consequential and incidental to the position.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION:
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience in a similar role.
- Must be able to work on a shift basis and on weekends.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (particularly, Word, and Excel).
- Team player
- Ability to work independently / with minimal supervision
- Mature, energetic, organised and detail-oriented