Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Maintenance Technician works alongside the Engineering & Maintenance Team to perform technical tasks in the maintenance of equipment and components in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- Completes all routine and special inspections in a timely manner, in accordance with Checklists, Procedures and Instructions.
- Reports and records equipment defects and abnormal conditions promptly to Supervisor, Engineer, Plant Manager and Production/Shift Supervisor.
- Monitor performance of the plant equipment to ensure operation according to manufacturer’s specification using the Total Productive Maintenance program.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly inspection checks, and record and document all conditions.
- Notify Supervisor of conditions found and provide technical assistance and know how in determining preventative or corrective action to be taken.
- Practice 5S and maintains a clean and tidy work area. Ensures that all members of work Team practice good hygiene, good Plant house-keeping and Safe Work Practices at all times.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
- To execute any other job related to ensuring proper operation of equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications and as instructed by Supervisor.
- Will be required to be on a call out roster as per call out policy to ensure minimum disruptions to operations after hours.
- Assist in monthly/annual stock taking as required.
- Promote safety awareness and the development of a Safety Culture within the company.
- Liaise with external customers/contractors/suppliers as and when necessary.
- Technical Diploma MEET,MET, EEET
- Predictive Index(PI) Assessment
- Mechanical Aptitude (STM Assessment)
- 2 year technical degree or 5 years industrial work experience in relevant mechanical
Please note this is a Junior Level position and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.