Job Title: Merchandiser
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
• Maintains the cleanliness and appearance of shelf space and products in assigned areas to ensure optimal exposure.
• Removes products which are damaged or which are at or beyond the stipulated expiry cut off from shelves in a prompt manner.
• Ensures proper stock rotation by drawing stocks from the stores’ storerooms and repacking shelves when necessary.
• Ensures that any promotional offers that are supposed to be ongoing are being executed in assigned outlets.
• Generates required reports, including but not limited to those on stock-outs, damaged goods and expired goods, and informs Sales Representatives of such in a timely manner.
• Plans all intended visits for each day in advance to meet established targets.
- A minimum of three (3) GCE/CXC O’ Levels passes, two (2) of which must include English and Mathematics.
- At least one (1) year experience in a similar capacity.
- Must hold a valid Trinidad and Tobago Class 3 Driver’s Permit.
- Availability and willingness to travel throughout Trinidad and Tobago
- Must own a reliable vehicle.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Influential and persuasive demeanor.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.