Job Title: Stores Clerk
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Perform manual and moderately complex clerical work in the Stores Department.
- Receive and store supplies, equipment and materials.
- Conduct inventory procedures.
- Account for and issue supplies, equipment, and materials.
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventory records by logging departmental information daily.
- Manage a perpetual inventory of supplies, equipment and materials available for issue.
- Make minor repairs as required and perform or arrange periodic preventive maintenance of mechanical tools and equipment.
- Perform any other related functions consequential and incidental to the position.
- A minimum of five (5) CXC / CSEC ‘O’ Levels, inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- At least three (3) years of successful experience in inventory management, storekeeping, or stockroom operations OR
- At least three (3) years of successful experience in business administration or bookkeeping in a manufacturing or mechanical environment is required.
- Experience in inventory management, storekeeping, or stockroom operations for an organization dealing with mechanical, electrical, and plumbing goods is preferred.
- Capable of working on a shift basis.
- Willing to work extended hours and weekends as required.
- Must be a team player.
- Must adhere to all safety rules and good manufacturing practices of the Company during the performance of his/her duties.