Job Title: Field Supervisor (Temporary)
Location: SOUTH WEST -LA BREA,POINT FORTIN
Town / City:
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Field Supervisor (Temporary)
The Field Supervisor is responsible for leading project execution, assuring achievement of the plan in terms of quality, time and budget in compliance with the Company’s HSSE and technical standards as well as established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for optimising resources and looking after the profitability of the company and its clients
- Accountable for the quality and accuracy of work carried out as well as assuring the accuracy of execution reports
- Tracks the progress of the project, reporting progress, concerns and recommended corrective actions promptly to the Construction Coordinator
- Acts as the focal point for all construction related activities for the assigned project
- Ensures that Construction Risk Assessments are carried out
- Identification of increase or reduction in scope, raising the necessary support documents
- Ensure Subcontractors’ performance is in accordance with the work schedule, specifications and all other requirements
- Manage an effective team (including Subcontractors) – provide leadership and motivation to the team
- Lead, guide and support all team members in the execution of the assigned projects in an organised, effective and efficient manner
- Lead the execution of assigned projects, assuring that all allocated responsibilities are dealt with accordingly
- Assure Asset Integrity standards are maintained
- Ensure all work carried out complies with company and client standards along with current legislation and follows sound industry norms and practices
- Demonstrate a high level of safety awareness and ensure all sub-ordinates and Subcontractors are aware of standards expected. Proactively assist whoever necessary to improve and maintain HSSE performance
- Ensure all records and required documentation from the project (both electronic and hard copies) are maintained and completed to auditable standards (including the assurance of subcontractors’ documentation when required)
- Responsible for capturing and sharing learning during the execution of projects
- Liaise with the operations and project team to analyse and solve execution problems
- Responsibility for the motivation of staff and identify improvement opportunities that add value to both the company and the client
- Carry out emergency response duties as required
- Ensure client Control of Work (COW) procedures and Site Technical Practices (STPs) are adhered to while executing projects
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar position
- Technical diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in construction methods and techniques
- Capable of interpreting drawings and making sketches
- Familiar with welding, drawing and inspection symbols
- Experience driving and assuring HSSE standards
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information
- Ability to delegate work assignments and give authority to work independently, set expectations and monitor delegated activities
- Ability to work effectively and prioritise in a high performance, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Seeks ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner and exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- Intermediate proficiency in Computer Applications including word processing and spreadsheet applications
An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
Do you have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in supervising field/site works within the Oil & Gas industry?
Are you available to start work immediately?