Job Title: Area Manager Sales
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
VACANCY: AREA MANAGER SALES
The Area Manager Sales (AMS) is responsible for undertaking and managing the field sales of our range of Chemical Cleaning and Sanitizing Products for designated geographical areas. The AMS will be primarily required to visit existing, new and potential customers on a daily basis to ensure they maintain an adequate customer base to meet/surpass monthly budgets.
- Ensure that monthly budgeted targets are met and exceeded through proper planning and execution.
- Responsible and accountable for developing new business and maintaining high visibility with existing customer base. This should be done by Identifying and establishing relationships within critical segments and its key decision makers to follow through the sales process of our products and services.
- Using proper Account Management methods, enhance CCL’s value to the client base to satisfy their wants and needs and to alleviate their problems by providing professional solutions.
- Engage clients who have Chem Clean equipment and ensure that they are purchasing the minimum quantities of chemicals.
- Ensure accuracy of proposals generated by the Sales Department based on product and/or equipment requests received and deliver to customer/s within a twenty-four (24) hour time frame whether via email or by hand, ensuring follow up.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales Manager to resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
- Generate weekly sales/visitation reports and monthly sales forecasts, which is to be submitted to the Sales Manager/ Marketing & Sales Manager in order to facilitate the review and support of your sales activities as well as ensure an adequate stock of products.
- Responsible for gathering information on Market Intelligence (Competitors Price, Products, promotions) and all other factors which would influence Chem Clean’s sales.
- Responsible for the collections of all sales in your stipulated area and monitor your Aged Receivables.
- Liaise with Sales Team to generate new ideas for increased growth of the company.
- Prioritize the phases of the selling cycle to ensure maximum revenue generation.
- Participate in demos, exhibitions, seminars and tradeshows on behalf of the company.
- Responsible for attending and participating in Sales Meeting, General Staff meetings, Team Building Exercises etc.
- Review, monitor and analyze monthly New Customer Report, Sales Trend Report and Quarterly Product Analysis and provide feedback based on interaction with customers.
- Good interpersonal and effective time management skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Customer oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Degree in Marketing or similar
- A valid Trinidad and Tobago driving license and use of a vehicle in good working condition.
- A minimum of 5 Years sales experience
- Knowledge and experience of chemical and /or industrial sales would be an asset (Restaurant & Hotel)
- A proven track record of increasing revenue
- Familiar with Account Management Strategies and Customer Relationship Management Software
Uncapped Commission Structure, Basic Salary, Health /Pension Plan offered
Interested Applicants Email resume to: