Job Title: Quality Coordinator
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Quality Coordinator will be responsible for orienting and implementing Quality strategies and principles throughout the organization in an effort to adapt a total quality management system in order to achieve a quality customer focused organization. He/She will ensure the provision of quality health care and service to all customers both internally and externally in a prompt and efficient manner.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Management or related discipline from a recognized university.
- Certificate in Quality Management Systems e.g. CIQM, CQM or any equivalent training.
- At least two (2) years training and experience gained working within a Quality Assurance System.
- Experience working in the Health Sector.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience.
Applications should be submitted by July 10, 2018 with full resume, copies relevant certificates and two (2) testimonials to the General Manager-Human Resources, Eastern Regional Health Authority, De Freitas Building, Eastern Main Road, Sangre Grande, Po Box 4479. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates MUST [CLICK HERE] to apply for this job directly from the ERHA’s website.