Job Title: Merchandiser
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Merchandiser is responsible for ensuring that products marketed by the Company and its Principals maintain optimum visibility wherever they are promoted or sold, are correctly priced and are in good condition, with the overall aim of maximizing sales.
- Maintains the cleanliness and appearance of shelf space and products in assigned areas to ensure optimal exposure.
- Removes products which are damaged or which are at or beyond the stipulated expiry cut off from shelves in a prompt manner.
- Ensures proper stock rotation by drawing stocks from the stores’ storerooms and repacking shelves when necessary.
- Ensures that any promotional offers that are supposed to be ongoing are being executed in assigned outlets.
- Generates required reports, including but not limited to those on stock-outs, damaged goods and expired goods, and informs Sales Representatives of such in a timely manner.
- Plans all intended visits for each day in advance to meet established targets.
- A minimum of three (3) GCE/CXC O’ Levels passes, two (2) of which must include English and Mathematics.
- At least one (1) year experience in a similar capacity.
- Must hold a valid Trinidad and Tobago Class 3 Driver’s Permit.
- Availability and willingness to travel throughout Trinidad and Tobago
- Must own a reliable vehicle.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Influential and persuasive demeanor.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.