Job Ref.: CSR- Food Service
Job Title: Customer Service Representative- Food Service Department
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City: Barataria
Job Type: Permanent full-time
POSITION: Customer Service Representative
DATE: 4th July, 2018
DEPARTMENT: Food Service – Hadco San Juan
WORKING HOURS: 8:00am to 5:00pm
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Customer Service Supervisor
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for processing of all invoices and or credits from call in or walk in customers as well as from Sales Reps. They are also required to carry out the functions related below and the expectations of the department’s manager and director. This involves liaising with ware house personnel to ensure walk in customers receive their invoiced items which may include weighted products. It requires problem solving, recommending solutions and professionalism.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Accurate processing of invoices and credit notes for the food sales department.
- Effective and accurate communication of information about all products and orders to Sales Representatives and Customers.
- Courteous customer service to all internal & external customers either walk-in or via telephone.
- Report daily and or weekly any differences in stock management about repeated or abnormal stock issues.
- Liaise with JRJ Warehousing Managers to verify “stock out” discrepancies in traverse.
- Responsible for observing the policy on catalogue pricing and any variation therefrom.
- Responsible for ensuring that any variation from catalogue pricing is approved by the Group Co-Chief Executive Officer and recorded in writing.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report any customer concerns or complaints.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge.
- Participate in staff meetings and training.
- To maintain a clean and clear work space.
- To maintain a professional and positive image among work peers and customers.
- Give support to sales reps on the road when they’re experiencing problems with orders, deliveries, etc.
- Performs other duties that as assigned by Management that may be deemed necessary for the effective functioning of the department, inclusive of the following:-
HSE Roles and Responsibilities of Staff:
- All Employees demonstrate accountability by:
- Following all HSE rules at all times.
- Stopping any work that they recognise as being unsafe and reporting it to their Supervisor.
- Reporting all accidents and incidents they are involved in or witness to their direct Supervisor as soon as they reasonably can.
- Using all equipment in the work place as designed and with design operating safety features.
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times, treating everyone in a cordial and direct fashion. HADCO expects everyone to be treated with respect and dignity at all times.
- Becoming familiar with the HSE procedures required to perform their jobs safely.
- Ensuring full compliance with all applicable legislations and site regulations.
- Attending and actively participate in scheduled HSE training meetings, toolbox talks and HSE programmes.
- Performing all work in a safe manner.
- Using all Safe Systems of Work available. For example Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Permits, Risk Assessments, Checklists etc.
- Observing good housekeeping practice.
- Reporting the taking of any medication while on the work place to their Supervisor.
- Five (5) recognized CXC and or GCE passes.
- Advanced Computer Literacy – Experienced in using accounting programs and ability to effectively use Microsoft Word to process correspondences with internal and external customers.
- At least Three (3) years’ work experience in related field.
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to solve problems effectively
We thank all applicants for your interest, but please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted