Job Title: Rentals Technician
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The incumbent is responsible for performing timely and effective repairs to ensure the proper functioning of Rental Equipment in keeping with the department’s policies and procedures. This position reports directly to the Operations Supervisor.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs the necessary service and repairs to the assigned Rental equipment according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Completes status reports on all Rental equipment within the stipulated time frame.
- Completes maintenance records on all Rental equipment.
- Assists in performing scheduled and emergency off-site repairs when necessary.
- Maintains customer service contracts as required.
- Ensures the security and safety of the company’s vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Maintains working knowledge of all Rental department’s products and services.
- Adheres to all Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies and procedures.
- Complies with the company’s ISO 9001:2000 requirements.
- Coordinates with the Operations Supervisor on any major repairs to Rental equipment.
- Maintains and updates required reports.
- Performs the necessary housekeeping activities of the Rental yard.
- Any other related responsibilities assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of three (3) O’Level CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics and
- E.C certification or equivalent from a recognised Technical institution.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the relevant field.
- A valid Driver’s Permit and good driving record.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision.
All applications are to be submitted no later than July 25th, 2018:
Please specify “Rentals Technician ” in the subject
Human Resource Department
F.T. Farfan Limited
3-5 Ibis Avenue