· Plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and supervise functions and activities with senior management for respective zones.
· Identify materials, supplies, and equipment needed for specific jobs and projects as well as evaluate and justify supplies and equipment required by the organization.
· Control of expenses within area of responsibility.
· Establish and maintain effective lines of communications with the client and facility personnel to ascertain that their needs and requirements as related to the custodial contract are being satisfied.
· Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
· Establish and implement custodial work standards and flow.
· Evaluates employee performance through the review of completed work assignments, techniques and abilities as well as conduct random spot checks/inspections at different geographical janitorial job sites and employees.
· Trains subordinate team leaders and underlings in job skills, proper cleaning methods, and use of equipment, safety practices and prevention, and in work regulations.
· Assist in selection and assigns staff, ensuring equal employment opportunity in recruiting, hiring and promotion.
· Prepare and maintain records, reports, and correspondence relative to the work.
· Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
· Implement proper monitoring and control systems in the following areas but not limited too; staff performance, client satisfaction and inventory control.
· Develop & analyze training needs with written training plan and schedule
· Perform proper reporting systems, daily weekly monthly and quarterly with appropriate finding and solutions.
· Build relationships with key executives and stakeholders in support of the growth, resulting in the recruitment and retention of customers
· Review and implement departmental procedures and processes eg: handbook.
· Maintain an environment that is sanitary and in orderly condition.
· Demonstrate and promote company culture, values and management philosophy.
· Demonstrate quality leadership in meeting performance plans.
· Performs related work as assigned.