Ethics, Values & Corporate Governance
1. Ensures that the philosophy and values of Branford General Contractors are clearly communicated across the organisation and that administrative processes are in place to assure that all business operation comply with these guiding principles.
2. Drives compliance with the codes of ethics that govern professional conduct and our industry.
3. Drive compliance with the applicable duties, standards and laws that govern professional conduct and our industry.
4. Hold everyone who does work for Branford General Contractors accountable for executing work in keeping with the values, philosophy and ethical framework that governs this company.
Planning, Organizing and Executing Activities.
1. Communicates the VMOST of the company to all stakeholders and makes sure that every team member understands their role in making it a reality.
2. Requires that the goals and targets of the company are communicated and translated into action.
3. Requires that activities that support safety goals and targets be given top priority.
4. Creates systems, blocks times and creates a culture conducive to communicating all goals, objectives and targets to those responsible for executing.
5. Defines strategies for holding Directors, Managers and Supervisors accountable for the delivery of service and products in keeping with the ethics and values of Branford General Contractors.
6. Facilitates the creation of performance standards and a performance management system for all key processes of the organisation.
7. Caries out all related duties and services.
1. Holds all money positions accountable for compliance with financial plans and procedures.
2. Oversees the execution of all activities that support statutory and regulatory compliance with all laws of Trinidad and Tobago, especially laws governing financial transparency.
3. Oversees the payroll function and ensures that the finance section has accurate information on the remuneration due to members of staff inclusive of deductions and additions/increases.
1. Provides confidential counselling to all members of staff on professional matters.
2. Analyses performance plans and assists leaders in making meaningful recommendations for improvement.
3. Mediates in conflict situations.
4. Devises strategies and tactics to maximise collaboration and coordination between stake holders.
1. Develop implement and maintain a comprehensive human resource development and management plan. This would include a strategic HR plan that is in keeping with the VMOST of the company.
2. Create, review, update, communicate, implement and enforce procedures and policies that govern the work of the organisation.
3. Support the managing director in clearly defining the roles and responsibilities of each team member and use the performance management plan and performance standards to drive high levels of service delivery.
4. Convene investigations, hearings and disciplinary committees to address serious breaches of company policy.
5. Execute or enable timely performance appraisals of all personnel within the organisation.
6. Put systems in place to assure that all approved projects are adequately resourced.
7. Develop and implement strategies for the fostering of a culture of accountability, conflict transformation and collaboration.
8. Take a leadership role in determining the training needs of the company, executing the training plan, evaluating training programs and all other matters concerning the management of the training function.
9. Develop, implement and resource a system of rewards and progressive disciplinary measures.
1. Takes leadership role in implementing the HSE Policies of the company.
2. Manages the allocation of resources to executing all work safely.
3. Monitors the status of corrective action and ensures that human and other resources are mobilised to prevent accidents.
4. Assures that all levels f the organisation are held accountable for safe work and their safety responsibilities.