Job Title: Materials Coordinator (Temporary)
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Materials Coordinator (Temporary)
The Material Coordinator is responsible for all material related requests within their designated operating business asset. The scope includes all material planning and coordination activities with attention to quality, timeliness and efficiency.
- Liaison with the executing teams, procurement and warehouse and teams to co-ordinate the prioritized call-off of materials to satisfy the plan.
- Completion of title receipting for international orders in keeping with the Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metric
- Exception monitoring on SAP to evaluate the source of transactional problems to assist in system cleansing.
- Material mastering as agreed with the Client/SCM Manager
- Complete projects as may be assigned from time to time by the Client/SCM Manager
- Monitor open materials Purchase Requisitions and provide feedback to the Client representative in the agreed time frames
- Timely submission of reports to Client teams in accordance with planning horizons.
- Provide input to and /or prepare weekly status reports to the executing team giving a summary of the status material progress.
- Provide reports to the SCM Manager as required to allow for forward planning of resources to meet Client KPI’s
- Understand the Project Planning and Scheduling methodologies (Primavera P6)
- Liaison with the Planner to provide accurate updates to the overall plan. Providing detailed Procurement Status Reports (PSR) in line with project reporting deadlines.
- Personally abide by ethical practice in all dealings with Company vendors.
- Perform all other job-related functions as required.
- Professional SCM accreditation such as CIPS, CPM
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university
- Seven (7) years’ minimum related experience within the Oil & Gas industry
- Onshore/offshore materials co-ordination experience
- Proficient experience using SAP
- Ability to synthesise complex or diverse information
- Ability to work effectively, prioritise and develop realistic action plans in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Seeks ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly
- Proficient in Computer Applications including word processing and spreadsheet applications (MS Word & Excel).
An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and related work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.