Job Title: Reliability Static Engineer (Temporary)
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Reliability Static Engineer (Temporary)
The Reliability Static Engineer is responsible for ensuring the maintenance of, as well as resolving reliability issues with Static equipment.
- Develop repair plans for Static Equipment based on the governing code and best practices
- Develop new PMs based on requirements. Manage PMs – ensure spares are available and job gets executed
- RCFA for Major Static equipment
- Resolve reliability issues with Static equipment e.g. Frequent plugging of strainers – determine root cause, Valves that frequently fail – determine root cause
- CUI/SCC Strategy for execution and repair
- Monthly GMMT Audit
- Developing the Asset Health Alert Bulleting for the Static Team
- Ensure Reliability issues on the Local Reliability Team List are being worked on
- Inventory Optimization Project - Ensure queries are dealt with and the right spares and quantities are stocked for Static equipment
- Incident Investigations
- Generate PCRs and SPCRs
- Maintain the Leak Stops Register
- Perform all other job-related functions as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, from a recognised university
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ Reliability engineering experience in a petrochemical, oil/gas or refinery environment with relevant experience gain in rotating equipment or static equipment.
- Must be a team player who can work respectfully in a team-based environment.