Job Title: Static Planner
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Static Planner is responsible for planning identified maintenance activities through the preparation of work packs including, but not limited to procedures, materials, tools, resources and safety analyses, in order to execute the work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure Responsible Care is the primary focus of all contract personnel.
- Ensure compliance of the company with all the terms and conditions defined in its contract with Methanex Trinidad Limited.
- Ensure that all work performed is of the highest quality through the development of the requisite systems and audits.
- Preparation, planning, scheduling, coordination and support in the execution of maintenance (mechanical – static & rotating) activities in the most reliable and effective manner possible.
- Coordinate the activities of, and ensure the availability of materials, equipment and tools for maintenance personnel involved in performing routine, preventative and emergency work on static and rotating equipment
- Develop work packages which include as a minimum; specifications, materials, tools and equipment to effect plant repairs.
- Supervises maintenance work execution in the most efficient, timely, cost effective and safe manner.
- Identify the appropriate craft skills required for specific work request
- Project management of maintenance and project activities as required.
- To ensure the optimal use of the CMMS
- Maintain a contingency work list to ensure full readiness to undertake activities should there be a shutdown or outage.
- Review KPI data and ensure that any anomalies or issues are being dealt with by the respective supervisors.
- Develop effective planning and scheduling strategies to reduce down time in all areas.
- Scope of Work development.
- Approval of simple job plans and procedures for execution.
- Support the maintenance effort on the plant by planning, prioritizing and scheduling work on the plant, all the time ensuring that the safety and reliability of the plant is acceptably managed and properly documented and implemented.
- Perform all other job-related functions as required.
- Mechanical Technician Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years’ maintenance experience in a petrochemical, oil/gas or refinery environment with relevant experience gain in rotating equipment or static equipment.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ in Planning capacity, executing Turnaround / Outage Plans.
- Exposure to Purchasing procedures, materials management and contract negotiation will be an asset.
- Ability to write detailed Scope of Works.
- Exposure to CMMS and database management
- Experience with Microsoft Project