Job Title: Quality Control Technician
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN
- Monitor and document all aspects of processing, using written procedures as standards.
- Inspect and test all raw materials and packaging materials at point of arrival.
- Conduct examinations and prepare reports regarding all rejected raw material and/or packaging material.
- Inspect both Raw Material and Finished Goods Warehouses to ensure proper storage conditions.
- Document the results of all inspections and testing with accuracy.
- Monitor and document Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to ensure they are being followed and report any variances to management.
- Coordinate the calibration of all test equipment.
- Work with management to provide feedback regarding accuracy of procedures.
- Conduct Research and Development Trials as required.
- Evaluate the shelf life of all products, including Research and Development samples.
- Five CXC O'Levels / CSEC subjects, inclusive of Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Must be willing to work in a shift system as well as on weekends as the need arises.
- At least one year of experience in a food laboratory environment would be an asset.
The interest expressed by candidates is appreciated, however only suitable applications would be acknowledged.