Job Title: Web Developer
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
TITLE: Web Developer
REPORTS TO: Information Technology Manager
LOCATION: Head Office, Chaguanas
TYPE: Full Time
The Web Developer will be responsible for website development and maintaining web site content, providing user support, and performing quality assurance. As a key member of the Information Technology department the person in this position will work very closely with other departments, such as Marketing and Ecommerce, as the technical liaison supporting the Ecommerce business.
- Provide general assistance to the business in maintaining websites, web-based projects, and data systems.
- Investigate and analyse business requirements and recommend, implement, modify and test suitable software/web-based solutions.
- Provide technical expertise in assessing IT solutions or process changes that can improve efficiency and productivity.
- Manage communication links and related tasks associated with websites and back-end ERP, including configurations, syncs, and job queues.
- Perform routine quality assurance (QA) testing, and monitor and prepare reports for QA testing cases and activities.
- Analyze information on user issues escalated by Tier 1 support and/or as assigned, and provide problem
- Maintain and troubleshoot any required web-based applications or add-ins.
- Liaise with any relevant vendors to implement projects and request service and fixes.
- Support the Manager and Director, Marketing & Ecommerce on executing digital marketing campaigns e.g. Facebook pixels, links etc.
- Provide support in preparing reports on digital campaigns including google analytics etc.
- Work with the Manager and Director, Marketing & Ecommerce to ensure all other digital efforts are optimized e.g. SEO, SEM etc.
- Function as the technical liaison on content matters, including descriptions, images, web text, web categories, banners, etc.
- Write, design, edit, and proof content for website.
- Degree in Web Development or equivalent qualification AND
- At least three (3) years professional experience in developing websites.
- Familiarity with Magento e-commerce platform is considered an asset.
- Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning system.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and LS Retail is considered an asset.
- Experience with development in Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment of change.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and work co-operatively with others in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Adhere to a set of core values that are represented in decisions and actions such as honesty, ethics and integrity.
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize tasks according to importance and deadline.
- Respects and maintains confidentiality.
- Seeks ways to improve service delivery.
Interested persons please forward resume to:
Subject: Web Developer
26-28 Gaston Street,
Lange Park Industrial Estate, Chaguanas
Subject: Web Developer
Call us at 225-1010 Ext. 2126/2106