Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: Customer Service Representative/ Supervisor
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Town / City: Chaguanas/ Diego Martin/ Ariapita Ave
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Shift Accounting Inventory Control- Every shift, inventory procedures must be performed and supervised by the incumbent.
- Analysis of variances in the inventory every shift. Appropriate action taken to reduce the shortage of food that could be reflected in the variance of the Actual and Ideal Food Cost reports.
- Control on Staff labour ensuring people Clock in and out when scheduled. Ensures and allows time for training and adequate rest period.
- Ensure Staff is trained so that they progress along their career paths in the shortest possible time.
- Ensure high standards of Cleanliness through the adherence of the Cleaning Schedule and Oven Cleaning Chart by the entire store team.
- Account for sales and cash at end of shift.
- Maintenance of high standards relative to Product, Service and Image. This includes the infrastructure of the internal and external surroundings of the store, image of Staff and delivery units must be at all times in accordance with DPII standards. Delivery of excellence customers service
- Assist in achieving sales projections by setting goals for every shift following the Food and People Shift Tool.
- Ensure to use the Food and People Shift Tools every shift.
- Plan, Organize, Execute and Follow-up training activities.
- Ensure all staff practice Smart Hustle and Heighten Time Awareness (HTA).
- Ensure effective team relationship exist through monthly motivational activities, such as in store competitions.
- Make orders from the Commissary that doesn’t exceed the % of food cost in terms of money.
- Co-ordinate agendas to ensure training goals are achieved on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all employees know the policies and where to find relevant information on Policies.
- Ensure Pre Rush Prep set-up and procedures are in place.
- Ensure that all crew members understand and use the Dough Proofing Guide and Dough Understanding Chart
- Ensure safe procedures for food handling (labels, dates FIFO, hand washing)
- Ensure all crew members know how to use chemical products.
- Ensure all crew members know the Cleaning Calendar and understand the procedures for each task.