Job Title: QA/QC Inspector - Mechanical
Town / City: Mayaro/ / Chaguanas / La Brea
Job Type: Permanent full-time
QA/QC Inspector - Mechanical
Mayaro/Rio Claro / Chaguanas / Point Fortin/La Brea
The Office Support Assistant is responsible for provides required administrative support to the Office Coordinator or identified delegate in the delivery of the suite of Office Coordination services. The role performs a variety of routine and complex secretarial, administrative and analytical services such as, but not limited to, keeping official records, providing administrative support and assisting in the development and administration of Standard Operating Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of the facilities in conjunction with Facilities Maintenance Management Services (FMMS) Company and Landlord representatives by overseeing the day-to-day operations of the facilities (such as recycling, changing light bulbs, heat problems, ventilation, Air Condition, Elevator, water problems, general repairs in the department, cubical problems) Monitor office operations (Janitorial, Security, Facilities, Car Park).
- Responsible for overseeing work carried out by Janitorial staff and the security firm.
- Responsible for providing guest reception, telephone operator services and mail communication both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Ensuring that office equipment, supplies and materials inventory stock levels and options are always adequate to service the needs of the organisation/employees.
- Coordinates departmental correspondence to facilitate on-going communications and efficient departmental operations. Maintains records and organises filing and archive system to facilitate the expeditious retrieval of information.
- Maintains appropriate levels and monitors office supplies, equipment and other materials to allow Team members to complete assigned responsibilities by submitting approved requisitions.
- Orders and/or distributes all Department materials and supplies. Issues Purchase Requisition and/or Receipting process in Maximo System and updating iMAP, process for payment upon receipt of Invoices and forwards to the Accounts Department. Inputs data to standard office and department forms; compiles data for various reports.
- Support the operations by making arrangements for all transport: ground taxi, internal/external shuttle and air transportation services, Company Business Travel and the emergency taxi on call services.
- Populates electronic spreadsheets with data and performs analyses including, but not limited to Office management and statistical analyses using the electronic spreadsheet.
- Support in delivering total expatriate services including housing accommodation and logistics.
- Ensures all needs of Management are met efficiently, effectively and satisfactory.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly building reports, as required.
- Keeping up-to-date filing and records
- Maintaining good relationships with suppliers
- Timely and accurate reporting.
- Work flexible hours in order to complete job–related matters.
- Performs all other related job functions as required.
- Minimum of two (2) A’ Level passes AND/OR an Associate’s Degree
- Administrative Professional Certification will be considered an asset
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in a similar position
- Intermediate computer skills with experience in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work effectively and prioritise in a fast-paced, high performance work environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Inspires and motivates others to work well and accepts feedback
- Seeks ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and related work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements