Job Title: Marketing & E-commerce Assistant
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
TITLE: Marketing & E-commerce Assistant
REPORTS TO: Marketing & E-commerce Manager or Director, HR, Marketing & Ecommerce or Designate
LOCATION: Head Office, Chaguanas
TYPE: Full Time
Excellent Stores is seeking a Marketing & E-commerce Assistant to be part of a growing Ecommerce and Digital Marketing team, the Marketing & E-commerce Assistant will maintain the company’s E-commerce business segment and assist with maintaining both traditional and digital marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Assist with coordinating and supporting all Company events such as product launches, and any other promotional events.
- Collaborate with agencies, print shops, event companies, suppliers, and other vendor partners.
- Assist with the design and production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, brochures, advertisements and press releases.
- Dispatch all promotional material including but not limited to banners, signage etc. to the Branches once approval has been obtained.
- Work closely with the Buying and Category Management Department to assist with the marketing and promotion of new shipments and arrivals.
- Coordinate and assist in creating content on Excellent Stores social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Blogs etc.
- Assist in all other digital marketing strategies, including email marketing (maintaining and growing database), SEM, SEO initiatives, Google Analytics, etc.
- Understand overall category functions and strategies and ensure targets are met.
- Maintain the online product database and ensure information is accurate and appealing.
- Research, write, edit, proof and format product descriptions for online products.
- Work with Warehouse and Category Management to select / pull items from shipments for online sales.
- Run sell-through reports and any other relevant reports and be able to analyze data to provide information that would enable timely and informative decision making, including decisions on which items to put online.
- Assist in collating information on key competitor activity in agreed categories and liaise with wider team to agree on appropriate action.
- Promptly resolve any ecommerce sales-related / customer-related issues.
- Achieve sales targets as well as product upload targets.
- Work with Web Developer and Manager/Director on website analytics and interpret and action data.
- Assist in generating reports for use by the department and business as necessary.
- Provide general administrative support including photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing etc.
- Prepare, modify, proofread documents including correspondence, drafts, memos, presentations etc.
Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as directed by Manager or Director.
- Five CXC Subjects including Mathematics and English. Post-secondary education in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in a digital retail environment is preferred.
- A qualification in content writing will be an asset.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of marketing principles and understanding of social media platforms and their respective best practices.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment.
- Very technically savvy.
- Basic design skills would be a strong asset.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Knowledge of retail industry. Aware of trends in the industry.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace while still displaying an eye for detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to observe and maintain confidentiality in the performance of duties.
- Pro-active, with a ‘can-do’ attitude, self-starter, motivated
Interested persons please forward resume to:
Subject: Marketing & E-commerce Assistant
26-28 Gaston Street,
Lange Park Industrial Estate, Chaguanas
Subject: Marketing & E-commerc Assistant
Call us at 225-1010 Ext. 2126/2106