Job Title: Merchandising Supervisor
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Merchandising Supervisor will be responsible for increasing sales by leading their team to effectively merchandise products in alignment with the Brand Strategy.
- Leading, motivating and developing team members in all aspects of their functions in their designated areas.
- Conducting trade visits to the various outlets to ensure excellence on the trade through eye-catching displays of the Company’s products through Point of Sale Execution.
- Evaluating, recommending, negotiating and implementing plans for additional exposure/space for the Company’s products, ie. aisles, gondola ends, displays and checkouts.
- Reporting and taking the necessary actions to deal with non-conforming products or in-store quality deficiencies.
- Proposing and implementing the monthly Merchandisers’ routes, days off, overtime and training schedules.
- Completing KPI reports which promote the Company’s strategic objectives and encourage internal change and growth.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- An Associate Degree in Marketing or Management or a related discipline with a minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience in a supervisory capacity orany relevant combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience in Trade, Retail, Sales or Merchandising in the FMCG sector will be an asset.
- Must own a vehicle in good working condition.
- Microsoft Office Suite capability.