Job Title: Warehouse Coordinator
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Warehouse Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the daily activities of the Warehouse through coordination of all Warehouse Operations including but not limited to areas such as Receiving, Product Distribution, Inventory and Reporting.
- Supervising the receiving of stock into the Warehouse, ensuring appropriate signature(s) on receiving documents and verification of internal logs.
- Ensuring stock items are marked or labelled; implement the best method and location for storage in the Warehouse.
- Ensuring that the replenishment and restocking of goods/products are consistent with container receipts.
- Supervising the proper routing, loading and preparation of orders for shipment and delivery.
- Conducting daily inspections and checking of products to identify any signs of pest infestation or damaged product.
- Identifying shortages from delivery upon receipt of product.
Qualifications and Experience:
- An Associate Degree or Diploma in Business Management or related discipline with a minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience orany relevant combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience in Inventory and Warehouse Management.
- Supervisory experience will be an asset.
- Experience within the Manufacturing and Distribution sectors will be an asset.