Job Title: Warehouse Attendant
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Pick customer orders to facilitate on time, accurate delivery, in the area or room assigned.
- Pick goods according to assigned pick tickets ensure goods picked are accurate, ready and in saleable condition for dispatch when needed.
- Pick products methodically ensuring that pallets are left level at the end of the day.
- Report all damages to Warehouse Coordinator or Supervisor daily
- Dust picked goods before taking to staging area
- Fill out worksheet daily.
- Pick goods in accordance with rotation system, that is, first in, first out basis or soonest expiry date first.
- Pack goods on pallet ensuring goods are properly secured.
- Store goods in respective area.
- Assist in daily cycle count as advised by Supervisor.
- Assist with the physical preparation of the warehouse for main stock count twice per year as instructed by Supervisor.
- Help with the cleaning of the facility.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Physical ability to lift heavy items (up to 50 lbs)
- Must be able to work shift (6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
- Must be able to work flexible hours as required by the operations demands
- Team player
Qualifications & Experience
- 3 O'Levels inclusive of Mathematics and English
- Or 1 years' experience in a similar environment