Job Title: Business Development Marketing Officer
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City: Barataria
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Description- Business Development Marketing Officer.
Scope of Duties:
Candidate will report to the Managing Director .He should have the right blend of analytical talent and business acumen. The successful applicant should be team player who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity or sale, but also know what it takes to make it a reality. The candidate must have the ability to follow through. The candidate needs to be versed in the creation of effective social media content.
We’re especially looking for someone with great communication as well as social media management skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with shareholders, executives and clients on a daily basis, on-line using various social media platforms and in person.
Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and grow with our company for the foreseeable future.
- Create, plan, produce and deliver relevant marketing content which will promote and sell Interchem’s product lines.
- Daily management of our On-Line presence on all social media outlets.
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns that meet the company’s goals, including social medial management, direct marketing, advertising and other promotional actives.
- Design work with a creative flair, originality and a strong understanding of the business goals.
- Adhere to creative briefs & ensure consistency of strategic branding.
- Actively contribute fresh and innovative ideas to all projects
- Process, color correct, and perform quality control of all images.
- Photograph products on location.
- Support market research projects which will ensure that we understand our target customers and that our marketing approach meets their various needs.
- Submit budget proposals and monitor ongoing project expenditure.
- Monitor, review and report on overall social media activity and results of marketing initiatives taken.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Spend at least 1-2 days per week on the trade developing relationships with customers and sales force while also monitoring merchandising performance.
- Maintain current market information for key categories and brands (competitor pricing/activity, sales by channel/key account, costing spreadsheet, advertising/in store costs, etc.).
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Analyze customer feedback and data to determine how customers are currently using our products and services and then develop a strategic plan to increase usage – or discontinue underperforming offerings.
Required Experience/Knowledge/Skills & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, accounting or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a business role.
- Strong Social media skills as well as Video and Graphics skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- The ability to travel to meet clients and research new markets as needed.
- Good eye for design, layout, and detail.
- Possess imagination and creativity.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate in a professional manner with all stakeholders.( internal and external)
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills