Job Title: Brand Manager (HAND ARNOLD)
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Sales and Marketing:
- Formulate the brand’s marketing objectives and strategies through research (industry, competitive etc.) and analysis to ensure brand development. Ensuring the A+P budgets are effectively managed, liaising with Principals, Advertising Agencies, Media houses and other relevant parties in the process.
- Ensure all plans are implemented within timelines and within budget.
- Regularly monitor progress and measure results against targets in a timely manner.
- Analyse results and suggest alternative measures required to ensure continued success.
- Report on results in a timely manner. This will include preparing various reports for Principals & Division Head.
Logistics and Coordination:
- Regularly liaise with Purchasing staff to ensure appropriate stock levels are maintained at all times.
- Coordinate/liaise with Warehouse, Customers and any other relevant Departments/staff to ensure the timely flow of products from Principals to Customers.
- Regularly communicate with Principals and Suppliers, informing them of current market conditions and developments to ensure their expectations are met.
- Communicate with and train and all relevant staff (including but not limited to Sales Representatives, Warehouse and Sales Administrative staff) on product changes, attributes and developments.
- Communicate with Customers directly and/or via Sales team to ensure brand objectives are met.
- Communicate with relevant statutory authorities to ensure compliance.
- Perform any other related duties that may be required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bsc Marketing or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar capacity.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must possess sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must possess a dynamic personality.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.