Job Title: Executive Manager Corporate Services
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Trinidad and Tobago Civil Aviation Authority (TTCAA) is mandated to regulate and administer a safe civil aviation system whilst ensuring that Trinidad and Tobago properly discharges its obligations under international civil aviation agreements and treaties. The TTCAA is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified person in the following position:
EXECUTIVE MANAGER CORPORATE SERVICES
The incumbent having a strong management background will report to the Director General and be responsible for the overall performance of the Corporate Services Division, in the provision of support services and processes fundamental to the achievement of the business imperatives of the Authority.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, monitor and report on the implementation and accomplishments of the TTCAA overall corporate plan and strategies.
- Coordinate, implement and report on the overall budget of the authority, including, financing of capital projects, revenue streams and cost management.
- Represent the Authority in discussion with external agencies Government Ministries and other key stakeholders.
- Head the job evaluation committee of the TTCAA and the compensation/salaries review committee of the Authority.
- Establish, develop and monitor the implementation of overall strategy, policy and standards for the Corporate Services Division including those for Finance and Procurement, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Property Maintenance & Engineering and Administration.
- Evaluate current policies, practices and procedures and initiate action to introduce enhancements in methods and techniques in all areas of the Corporate Services function.
- Monitor and report to the Director General and Board on the performance of all the functional Departments that comprise the Corporate Services Division.
- Responsible for oversight/administration of the Authority’s Pension Plan as a requirement of the fiduciary responsibility of the Authority.
- Develop, issue, analyse and make recommendations for the award of tenders for the Authority. As a member of the Tenders Committee develop and guide policy on tender or procurement evaluation. Ensures that supplies and services required by other divisions are provided on a timely and cost effective manner.
- Performs any other related duties as required by the job function.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting and a minor in Information Systems.
- A minimum of twenty (20) years’ work experience, five (5) of which must be at a senior management level.
- A successful track record in strategic planning and execution in an aviation related field would be an asset.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training.