Job Title: Project Coordinator (CDPT)
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Project Coordinator (CDPT)
CDP Trinidad Limited offers value-added products and services within the Distribution and Manufacturing Sectors through its trading organizations Hand Arnold, Vembev and Vemco. The Company is part of Caribbean Distribution Partners Limited, a Group which has been expanding rapidly and which now includes a number of Distributor companies across the region.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced professional to fill the position of Project Coordinator within the Information Technology Department. The successful candidate will be primarily based in Trinidad and will be responsible for the coordination of IT projects in alignment with the framework established for project delivery.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects and participating in the design and testing phases of projects as required.
- Facilitating the definition of project missions, goals, tasks and resource requirements.
- Managing project budgets, schedules, risks and resource allocation.
- Utilizing agreed methods to monitor the progress of projects, providing corrective supervision where necessary.
- Meeting project commitments, including communication with sponsors and all stakeholders such as end-user departments and vendors/partners.
- Coordinating Steering Committee and Implementation Teams and working cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Meeting regularly with internal clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving service delivery.
- Defining and facilitating service levels and customer requirements.
- Ensuring all work is done in accordance with established safety practices and procedures.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technologyor related Degree.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience managing projects with a significant IT component.
- Practical experience and training in project management.
- Certification, e.g. CAPM, will be an asset.
- Excellent coordination and planning skills is essential for this role.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships.
What’s on Offer?
- An opportunity to grow and develop.
- A competitive remuneration package