Job Title: Project Cost Assistant
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Project Cost Assistant
- Ensure proper cost categorization for each project by working with each SPA.
- Ensure that all Projects employees’ rates, allocations (NIS, etc.) are updated in an accurate, timely and confidential manner.
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly Projects Cost reports against schedule.
- Prepare VOWD (Value of Work Done) for each project.
- Prepare ad hoc cost reports for Management.
- Review and ensure cost information quality and accuracy of all company invoices.
- Assist in the development of forecasts.
- Assist SPAs in project costing/timesheet management.
- Assist in providing cost control support for progress measurement reporting.
- Assists with the verification of Projects compliance with the Budget or Reforecast for costs as required.
- Provide support to the Project Controls team as required.
- Assist SPAs with the review and assessment of project pro formas.
- Performs all other related job functions as required.
- Level 2 ACCA , pursuing PMP or equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience
- High degree of computer literacy
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates proper work management skills
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner and exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel