· OBJECTIVES AND GENERAL OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
SUMMARY OF JOB: The Command Centre Officer reports to the Head of Operations and provides administrative and Call Centre support to the Command Centre. This Officer responds to calls from Security personnel, answer queries, questions and handle complaints. The incumbent is also responsible for confirming security personnel arrival on locations and providing update reports on patrols and location status.
· Confirm posting of officers on locations, as per contractual agreement daily, ensuring arrival time for present shift and departure time for previous shift are accurately documented on the duty sheets before the end of your shift.
· In dealing with manpower shortages at locations, Officers should not be relocated from assigned locations, except in exceptional cases, where an authorization must be granted by Command Centre Shift Supervisor after consultation with Head of Operations.
· Conduct timely confirmation of duty (typically for the following day) i.e. A.M. and P.M. for all assigned locations.
· Monitor to ensure guard patrols are conducted as required for each shift. All checkpoints must be scanned as required, and follow-up conducted with officers for non-compliance. Head of Operations must be updated in the case of sustained non-compliance.
· Act as primary support to patrol officers and Geotrack customers.
· Notify relevant Law Enforcement Agencies to respond to alarms in the event of emergency.
· Be familiar with all Clients’ security policies and procedures.
· Plan and coordinate in collaboration with Command Centre Shift Supervisor daily schedule for Drivers, to meet the Officer posting and extraction requirements, delivery of meal vouchers, salary slips, etc.
· Ensure all documents received at Command Centre are documented in relevant log books and are sent out to recipients in a timely manner.
· Monitor whereabouts of all company vehicles via GPS Tracking to ensure compliance. Any anomalies must be reported to Command Centre Shift Supervisor immediately for follow up.
· Maintain a chronological log of events during each shift, to include what actions were taken and contacts made. Ensuring that all logs are accurately maintained and updated.
· Prepare Client Patrol Reports Daily, and submit to Client by 7 A.M. each day.
· Assist in issuing meal vouchers and petty cash in accordance to company policies in the absence of the Administrative Assistant; must be accompanied by the necessary documents. Approval must be sought from Command Centre Shift Supervisor on duty. Ensure all accompanying documents i.e. signed meal voucher stubs, petty cash vouchers are returned and accounted for on each shift.
· Conduct routine vehicle inspections with relieving Driver at Command Centre, as assigned by Command Centre Shift Supervisor, ensuring that the relevant documentation is completed according to policy, including updating the Vehicle Inspection Log.
· Maintain Station Diary, official registers and Logs in Absence of Command Centre Administrator
· Ensure that Handovers are conducted and signed by both parties at the end of each shift in accordance to company policy.
· Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time within the scope of your function