Job Title: Sales Representative (NPC)
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The incumbent would be responsible for selling the Company's products and services to current and potential customers. The ideal candidate Must own a car.
- Presents and sells an assigned portfolio of Company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Analyses sales quota provided monthly and develops monthly sales plan by customer on route for the period, to assist in attaining the Company’s overall sales objective.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key outlet personnel on route to facilitate the attainment of the Company’s objectives.
- Prepares and submits written field activity reports as required, which should account for customer visits, market intelligence and key achievements on the trade.
- Ensures the timely collection of balances outstanding on customers’ accounts and provides all necessary related assistance and information to the MIS Department.
- Gathers trade and competitive information and provides feedback.
- Delivers small orders to assigned customers when required in the interest of providing timely and reliable customer service.
- Gathers trade and competitive information and provides feedback. Such information should include but is not limited to:
-Opening, closing or relocation of outlets on route.
-Competitive activity/product launches, price changes etc.
- A minimum of five (5) GCE/CXC O’ Levels passes or its equivalent, two (2) of which must include English and Mathematics.
- Must hold a valid Trinidad and Tobago Class 3 Driver’s Permit.
- Professional certification in Selling Techniques would be an asset.
- Experience in cosmetology would also be a definite asset
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar capacity would be an asset.
- Experience in selling nutritional and personal care products would be an asset.
- Availability and willingness to travel throughout Trinidad and Tobago
- MUST own a reliable vehicle.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent selling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Influential and persuasive disposition.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Sound business etiquette.
- Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft Office Tools.