Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job / Vacancy Application
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: Warehouse Attendant
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City: Arima
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
1. Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
2. Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area.
3. Sort and place products on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as type, processed items, product/batch code.
4. Mark cartons with identifying information using appropriate method.
5. Responsible for proper stock rotation; ensuring that FIFO (First in; First Out) method are adhered to.
6. Ensure cold storage is accessible and safe as required by the OSHA standards.
7. Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate methods and sign for issuance and receipt of goods to and from the freezer.
8. Collect and position pallets at required locations for storage, loading or unloading operations.
9. Organise storage space for finished goods by rotating goods and materials in warehouses as necessary.
10. Weigh and count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards and ensure production requests are delivered in a timely manner.
11. Assist in counting of physical inventory.
12. Ensure accurate pallete labelling; aiding traceability by product name, batch and quantity.
Please fill in the following details.
Back to search page.