Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Position: Marketing Assistant
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Job Summary: The incumbent would be required to assist in the Marketing, Advertising and Promotional activities
Location: West- Port Of Spain, Carenage
This position is responsible for assisting the Purchasing Manager to implement all Marketing, Advertising & Promotional activities, ensuring that all company policies - quality standards, procurement, operating policies and code of conduct / ethical behaviour are complied with.
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
Instore promotions / Seasonal price specials
- Liaise with suppliers regarding price specials and deals relevant to the promotional calendar.
- Develop and co-ordinate with suppliers all store promotions and activities – sampling, consumer promotions etc. Corresponding with the annual promotional calendar.
- Work with the Purchasing team to ensure that all promotional offers and prices are implemented in the database in conjunction with the timing of the promotional calendar.
- Liaise with suppliers to co-ordinate seasonal promotional flyers, ensuring the relevant product mix and price.
- Monthly reporting on Supplier Rebates.
- Manage the booking of all Other Income rentals that integrate with the promotional calendar (Gondola Ends, Windows, Sensormatic Sleeves etc). Liaise with suppliers to ensure full capacity of rentals on a monthly basis.
- Monthly reporting on Other Income revenue.
- Work with agency to develop exciting artwork relevant to all Marketing, Advertising and Promotional activities, including digital marketing advertising, POP, flyers, and other instore signage.
- Source and coordinate the printing, delivery and installation of in store POP and signage for seasonal campaigns, new launches and specials offers / deals.
- Work with Buyers to create exciting Hot Spots and displays to generate sales in the selected growth product categories.
- Work with agency to develop Digital marketing programs relevant to the promotional calendar.
- Liaise with Purchasing Department to obtain relevant feedback on queries received via Social Media sites.
Execute programs with the store management & suppliers
- Ensure communication with other key departments – Operations /stores and accounts.
- Develop and maintain vendor partnerships to ensure a relevant, innovative promotional activity calendar.
Qualifications and Experience:-
- First degree or Diploma in Marketing or Business Management.
- Two (2) years’ experience in the Retail Industry would be an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, coordinating and time management skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office - Specifically Excel, Word and Power Point.
Emailed Resumes and CV’s are to be sent to: email@example.com
Close off Date: 5th November, 2018