Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Supply Chain Coordinator
- Collaborate with departments to forecast demand and evaluate inventory levels to ensure effective stocking and ordering decisions are made.
- Prepare and process requisitions in accordance with agreed timeframes.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers and service providers to maximise cost competitiveness.
- Work with Suppliers and the Logistics team to ensure Orders are delivered on time and that they meet the required standards.
- Identify areas of potential cost reduction and analyze the impact of pricing changes for goods and services.
- Evaluate supplier performance as per EIG’s Supplier Assessment Guidelines.
- Maintain an effective filing system for documentation and audit traceability.
- Support Supply Chain department with data analysis, reporting and documentation with a focus on potential areas for cost-savings and improved efficiencies.
- Administer and update Employee Time and Attendance System
- Support in preparation of justification for Supply Chain Transactions as required
- Coordinate activities related to special projects and key activities within the Supply Chain Department.
- Support the Supply Chain Team Lead in managing Inbound and Outbound Logistics activities as well as maintaining oversight of Consolidated Shipments.
- Identify and monitor all Supply Chain-related Claims and ensure they are brought to closure.
- Ensure compliance with all EIG’s Policies.
- Assist in monthly/annual stock taking as required.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Candidates must possess:
- Strong analytical thinking as well as problem solving skills and sense of costs awareness.
- High proficiency level in Microsoft Office Suite and in preparing presentations and reports.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and/or ReQlogic will be considered an asset.
- Working Knowledge and experience in Shipping, Logistics and Customs will be considered an asset.