Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Company: Vibrant Technology Solutions Limited
Position: Operations Manager
The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the organizations HR, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the Program Direct, and working with various internal teams to ensure excellence in service delivery.
This position's primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing
leadership for the organization's day-to-day operating functions. The position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, Sales and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Development of individual program budgets
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as an Operations Manager (preferably in the IT Industry) for a minimum of eight (8) years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Management field.
- Advanced IT Skills & knowledge of Microsoft Suite and MS Project
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Persuasive with details and facts
Interested candidates can submit their applications via email to:
Human Resources Manager