Job Title: Maintenance Planner/ Scheduler (Heavy Duty Equipment)
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Maintenance Planner/ Scheduler (Heavy Duty Equipment)
- Responsible for the effective execution of all maintenance work control
and process.• Effective planning and scheduling of all resources to conduct maintenance activities.
- Prioritize work schedules.
- Identify parts and materials required for the effective execution of all jobs.
- To provide the equipment relocated expertise and technical guidance for improving Preventative maintenance activities.
- Review all planned work and determines validity of information and engages the appropriate resources to set priorities.
- Obtain and organize all drawings, vendor manuals, special procedures prior to assigning tasks.
- Provide a cost estimate for the work to be performed: Labour, material, out sourced service etc.
- Issue scheduled work order with job plans.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports on work planned vs. work completed.
Qualification & Experience
- Diploma or certificate in job planning and scheduling.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in job planning and scheduling in a maintenance environment or any suitable combination of experience and qualification.
- Ability to effectively utilize a planning and scheduling software.
- Good communication skills.