Job Title: Administrative Assistant-HR
Sector: HUMAN RESOURCES,RECRUITMENT/ TRAINING
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
To provide administrative and clerical support to the Human Resource Department.
- Perform routine administrative duties, answering phones, typing, filing, data entry, copying and collating information, recordkeeping etc.
- Maintain and update several HR Databases such as Employee Bio Data, Employee Leave, Manpower Report, Health Claims, Training Logs etc.
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to employee personnel files and the operations of the department.
- Screen/review employment applications to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants and schedule interviews.
- Preparation of letters, memos, agendas, and other correspondence and disseminate employees and various departments.
- Assist in coordinating meetings and training activities both in-house and external
- Process group health claims to Insurer
- Maintain employee records and personnel files
- Assist in planning and execution of company events
- Provide support to employees and act as a liaison with other departments.
- Assist in miscellaneous HR projects and exercises.
- Perform any other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or a related field
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Organisational and time management skills
- Strong Administrative skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional and confidential
- Strong interpersonal skills