Job Title: Inventory Clerk
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Mode Alive Trading Company Limited
An environmentally friendly Caribbean design company who needs family oriented team players.
We take pride in:
- Pioneering indigenous Caribbean style at affordable prices
- Being a 100% environmentally responsible by recycling all of our waste.
- Promoting indigenous handmade products.
- Giving priority to products which use sustainable raw materials.
Position Purpose: To efficiently co-ordinate and manage in all inventory activities and transactions in computerized inventory database.
- Processing of all inventory transactions, according to established procedures, on the computer database consisting of Delivery Notes, Inter-Warehouse Transfers, Stock Adjustments etc
- Receive all stock purchases on computer database according to established procedures.
- Investigate and make corrections to stock differences (after approval) as variances arise
- Co-ordinate spot checks (physical counts) of inventory items, on a weekly basis.
- Conduct stock taking quarterly exercise and the update of physical count information on the computer database
- Audit all stock transaction books (e.g. Delivery Note Books, Inter Warehouse Transfer books) for documents not passed to the Inventory Department, to ensure that all inventory is accounted for accurately and timely.
- Any other related responsibilities that may be assigned by Management.
- A minimum of five (5) CXC passes which should include Mathematics and English,
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and a wide range of relevant programming
- Must possess good organizational and communication skills
- Must be a team player and team motivator and able to work in a fast paced environment without supervision
( E-MAIL RESUMES WITH PHOTO TO firstname.lastname@example.org) PLEASE NOTE: unsuitable applicants will not be acknowledged.