· Oversees and make recommendations on contracts and providers for services including parking and cleaning. To be done in collaboration with other management and department heads;
· Respond appropriately to staff emergencies or urgent issues as they arise, relevant to the facilities.
· Oversees building projects, renovations or refurbishments;
· Manages and leads a team/s of staff to cover various areas;
· Establishes job priorities and time frames for Maintenance Staff;
· Inspects the building and office areas and evaluate suitability for occupancy, considering such factors as air circulation, lightening, location and size;
· Measures or directs workers engaged in measurement of facilities to determine total square footage available for occupancy;
· Computes square footage available for each member of staff to determine whether minimum space restrictions can be met;
· Draws design layout, showing location of furniture, equipment, doorways, electrical and telephone outlets, and other facilities;
· Responsible for overseeing the installation or repair of Electrical/HVAC System;
· Manages Property Maintenance Budget including monitoring inventory and expenses;
· Submits Monthly report;
· Establishes standards, prepares annual performance plans, evaluates performance and reviews performance evaluations prepared by subordinate supervisors and takes the necessary disciplinary actions;
· Any other duties as assigned by Management.