Job Title: Pharmacy Supervisor
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
FOOD BASKET INTERNATIONAL is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual to fill the position of Pharmacy Supervisor.
The Pharmacy Supervisor will ensure the departmental objectives are achieved. Individual ensures excellent pharmaceutical care is delivered to both internal and external customers, the budgeted sales target are met; optimal operational continuity is maintained, prescriptions are filled accurately and efficiently, medications are compounded when required, inventory management is maintained and assists in staff management while on duty.
- Promotes and practices the Customer Care Philosophy of the Company with enthusiasm and passion, at all times.
- Promotes friendliness and helpfulness at all times with customers.
- Motivates the team to achieve targets.
- Optimizes sales by sales techniques such as upselling.
- Fills prescriptions with the highest level of accuracy and efficiency using the company’s pharmaceutical software.
- Meets legal requirements when filling prescriptions.
- Dispenses and counsels patients.
- Compounds medications as per prescription requests.
- Performs the CDAP program as per procedure.
- Performs glucose and cholesterol services when requested by customers.
- Provides free blood pressure testing when asked by customers.
- Adheres to all of Company’s Policies and Procedures including Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Policies.
- Orders and receives goods to ensure adequate inventory levels at the branch to prevent stock outs.
- Assists in ensuring that expiry checks are conducted at the beginning of every month and items are returned to suppliers in the required time period, as per expiration policy, to mitigate losses.
- Assists in monitoring staff to ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
- Assists in following up on assigned duties to staff members.
- Builds and maintain good relationships with all suppliers and both internal and external customers.
- Communicates with the Management Team to improve relationship and successful integration of the pharmacy into the complex.
- Ensures the merchandising of the pharmacy is maintained as recommended by company.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times and coach team members to also be professional while on duty.
- Consistently maintain confidentiality of Company’s business and the pharmacy’s patients/clients.
Required Attitudes and Skills:
- Customer service oriented
- Positive attitude
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Flexible to work shifts
- Committed and dedicated
Education, Work and Cognitive Skills:
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Certificate or Degree in Management Studies will be an asset
- Minimum of 2 years experience in retail pharmacy
- Computer Literate
Interested persons should send their resumes to email@example.com
Or visit the Arima Branch & complete an application form, Corner of CRH & Omera Road Arima