Job Title: Bakery Supervisor
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
FOOD BASKET INTERNATIONAL is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual to fill the position of Bakery Supervisor.
The Bakery Supervisor’s key role is managing the Bakery Operations. He/ She is a team leader who motivates the staff to ensure excellent customer service at all time. Supervisor will also be responsible for maintaining the quality of and increasing profitability of the department. Exceptional management skills and a strong understanding of customer service are mandatory.
Bakery Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities
- Records all production and sales information on a daily basis to support production decision making.
- Ensure that all items are available and of good quality at all times.
- Rotates of all items offered for sale in the Bakery Department.
- Ensure proper stock rotation on all raw materials.
- Prepare daily production plans and quantitative assignments for all staff.
- Prepare weekly work schedules for all staff.
- Orders all raw materials are so as to maintain production levels.
- Merchandise all display cases according to agreed standards.
- Approve all items put out for sale.
- Support Signage Coordinator in preparing in-store signage and price signs for the bakery items.
- Presents displays that are always fresh, shopper friendly and exciting.
- Maintain a strict housekeeping program to ensure department is of the highest sanitation standards at all times.
- Supervise the preparation of bakery items to ensure consistent taste and appearance.
- Follow proper production guidelines by ensuring that all items are weighed before production starts and recipes are followed; so as to avoid any waste or spoilt mixes.
- Present products that are always available and fresh and that service is delivered as per the agreed standards to ensure maximum sales are realized.
- Ensure all associates are dressed clean and tidy and proper hygiene is practiced.
- Develop associates and work as a team to achieve the common objectives of the Company.
- Assist in other areas of Store Operations as necessary.
- Age 30 or older.
- Three to Five (3 to 5) years experience in a Supervisory position in the food service or Bakery environment.
- Computer literate
- Good Communication Skills: written and verbal.
Interested persons should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit the Arima Branch & complete an application form, Corner of CRH & Omera Road Arima.