Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Digital Marketing Officer
The Digital Marketing Officer will play an important role by contributing to the achievement of marketing and sales goals for all products offered by Caribbean Housing Ltd. through participating primarily in the online marketing activities of the organization.
Reporting to the Marketing & Sales Manager, the incumbent will integrate digital marketing activities via internet and non-internet marketing channels and generally assist with campaigns to increase customer/client engagement through the development and execution of marketing content.
The Digital Marketing Officer will use digital/social media to drive users to CHL’s website, promote products and ensure that communications are aligned with Marketing & Sales objectives.
The incumbent’s responsibilities will include, inter alia:-
- Developing digital & social tools and channels including, but not limited to: Facebook, Google+, You Tube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter or other company-approved web-based or social platforms.
- Coordinating digital marketing activities using CRM programs, search engine marketing, pay per click advertising, smartphones, email marketing, online banner advertising and social media etc.
- Assisting with online marketing campaign development; aassisting with generating content for brochures, advertisements, newsletters, articles, website posts, and other related material including coordinating photography, artwork and overseeing periodic updates to websites or landing pages owned or managed by CHL.
- Overseeing the company’s social media communications and channel/s and maintaining the overall day-to-day social presence, including page design, photos, and graphical elements.
- Monitoring online conversations in which CHL’s properties are mentioned and increasing the audiences for all digital marketing and social media outputs.
- Assisting with marketing research and data analysis, administering surveys and polls, as well as reporting on the impact of campaign activity across various mediums.
- Assisting in coordinating marketing-related events
- Any other duties within the Marketing and Sales Department as may be required from time to time.
- Applicants must have between 2 to 3 years of practical e-marketing or digital marketing experience (Agency or Client end) with demonstrable experience in using social media in a professional and/or promotional capacity.
- The candidate should possess at least a Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Management Studies, or Business Administration and/or should have majored in Business/Communications with an emphasis in Advertising or Media.
- He/she should have an excellent command of the Microsoft Office suite of applications with intermediate-to-advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Additionally, applicants should have a working knowledge of core marketing technologies and platforms, including but not limited to the Google suite; Analytics, AdWords etc.
- The ability to use the Adobe Creative Suite or any other Design software application will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Research, gather and analyse information
- Be effective at multitasking and time management
- Easily adapt to changing situations
- Stay abreast of emerging digital and social media trends, and recommend how these can be best applied to achieve marketing goals