Job Title: Site Supervisor
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Town / City:
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
REPORTING TO: Project Manager
NUMBER SUPERVISED: Multiple
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF POSITION: Plan, direct, coordinate, activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Determine labour requirements and dispatch workers to specific tasks on site.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Interpret and explain plans to foremen and labourers
- Supervise foremen, skilled workers and labourers.
- Supervise subcontractors
- Overseer compliance with QA/QC
- Attendance at Weekly Management team and Design team meetings
- Preparation of Weekly Status reports
- Attendance at Construction site meetings
- Review of drawings, project schedules and proposals
- Evaluation of the performance of Contractors
- Monitoring of Construction works
Professional Licensed / Specialized Training in Construction Management, and/or At least five (5) years experience in a similar position
- Building and Construction — Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of buildings, or other structures.
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Public Safety and Security — Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Mechanical — Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.Engineering and Technology — some knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Ability to Plan and organize in a logical manner
- Prompt decision making
- Able to multi-task
- Time Management skills
- Record Maintenance Skills
- Communications Skills
- Conflict Management Skills