Job Title: Supervisor
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
To assist with all of the duties as outlined by Management, maintaining a culture of outstanding customer service, employee development while upholding the Brand Standards as set by HD Café Ltd. as well as the Business Goals set by HADCO Limited.
This position reports to the Shop Manager directly.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Key Service Commitment Responsibilities.
- Delivers quality customer service consistently
- Demonstrates Passion about his/her work, the products served, and the Häagen-Dazs Brand.
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge about all Häagen-Dazs Products and Menu Items.
- Maintains the Customer and Physical Environment at the store.
- Work flexible hours, nights, weekends and public holidays, be punctual for all shifts.
- Key Talent Management Responsibilities.
- Supports Management in the day to day operations of the shop.
- Maintains a positive working environment so as to promote a culture of teamwork and respect.
- Supervises Shop Staff and ensures that all company rules and procedures are followed.
- Provides input to Management on Staff Performance reviews and provides accurate data towards reporting performance of each employee.
- Completes the Weekly Staff Schedule.
- Completes the Daily Attendance Register.
- Completes the Daily and Weekly Food Cost.
- Updates and maintains the Log Book on a Daily Basis.
- Completes daily job allocation in the absence of the manager and break allowances for staff.
- Pleasant disposition and well-mannered
- Supervisory experience in the food and hospitality Industry.
- Certificate of Character
- Microsoft Office
- Food Badge