Job Ref.: EMCA/238/EAL
Job Title: Executive Manager - Credit Administration
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Approve/recommend loans outside of Branches limits.
2. Review files for Credit/Waiver Committee approval.
3. Formulate policies and procedures to guide the organization’s credit function.
4. Review and sign off new credit packages and products.
5. Develop and implement effective strategies for delinquency reduction, management and control.
6. Monitor and ensure adherence to Delinquency Management Policy at branches.
7. Liaise with attorneys and handle all legal matters related to Credit.
8. Supervise the Collections Coordinator to ensure the effective follow-up of delinquent loans.
9. Design and conduct effective training programmes for credit administration, loan recovery and securities administration.
10. Develop and implement appropriate systems to ensure the perfection, renewal and follow-up of loan securities and oversee the release of security instruments.
11. Supervise the activities of the Central Securities Unit to ensure effective securities administration
12. Responsible for the achievement of lending targets outlined in the Budget.
13. Provide advice and guidance to Management on credit issues.
14. Attend meetings of the Credit Committee and provide such technical advice as required.