Job Title: Marketing Representative- Furniture Division
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Marketing Representative is responsible for the marketing and sales of Furniture Equipment to a variety of markets including the healthcare services, schools, offices, laboratories.
- Establishes, develops and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
- Presents the company’s line of products to clients with the aim of achieving sales and also follows up on referrals and new leads.
- Makes telephone calls, visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Negotiates with clients and finalize sales
- Develops clear and effective written proposals and quotations for prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Keeps management informed by submitting daily activity sheets and reports.
- A Diploma in Marketing
- Experience in the marketing and sales of the office and laboratory furniture will be a definite asset
- A minimum of four (4) years sales experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office,
- Proficiency in AUTOCAD would be an asset but not mandatory
- Experience in reading blue print will be an asset
- Must have experience in negotiating with clients and finalizing sales
- The ability to multitask effectively
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Dynamic and strong interpersonal skills
- Must possess a good working vehicle and a valid Driver’s Permit.
ü Excellent Remuneration Package
ü Group Medical and Pension Plan
- Interested candidates must be legal residents/citizens of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.