Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: A.A. Laquis Limited
Job Title: Brand Manager (Lab Technologies)
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Description: Brand Manager (Lab Technologies)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promotes the use of Ortho Clinical Diagnostics products, instruments and reagents to current and new customers.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction and maintaining an on-going communication with customers in the laboratory marketplace.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with suppliers ensuring that all requested reports are submitted in a timely manner and according to specifications
- Works closely with the Supply Chain department to ensure timely and accurate forecasting and ordering of assigned brands
- Monitors product expiration dates of assigned brands in the Distribution Centre and implements measures to keep expiries at set minimum targets
- Responsible for the introduction of new products and
chemistries to customers.
- Formulates and implements annual marketing plans for assigned brands
- Conducts regular brand sales analysis to understand and document brand trends ensuring all required corrective actions are developed and implemented
- Manages the annual A&P budgets in collaboration with suppliers and Divisional Manager, ensuring that all expenses are accounted for and tracked
- Determines the Return On Investment (ROI) for all promotional activities with the use of sales data and Promotional team reports
- Works closely with Sales & Trade Marketing teams to ensure that all in-store promotional activities are executed according to plan
- Works closely with internal and external promotion teams to ensure all samplings and off premise promotions are executed according to plan, conducting site visits and assisting with execution as required
- Submits all claims to suppliers in a timely manner and ensures all reimbursements are received
- Trains Sales, Trade Marketing and Promotions teams on all existing and new brands and provides continuous guidance and assistance as required
- Monitors and reports on all competitive activity in the trade including appropriate tactical initiatives to counteract such activity
- Achieving monthly sales and gross profit targets in keeping with departmental objectives
- Monitoring monthly targets and implementing measures to address short falls
- Bachelor degree is required (Natural Science is preferred).
- Certification in Medical Technologist would be an asset.
- A minimum of two years experience in a diagnostic laboratory industry or related
industry is required.
- Customer support experience is an asset.
- Must be possess good communication skills and able to develop
successful working relationships.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Clinical Laboratory experience in validation, linearity, quality control and
statistics procedures is a must.
- Knowledge of Vitros analyzers from Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics would be an asset
- Providing support with tests performance and troubleshooting of
This vacancy is closed.