Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: G4S Security Services Ltd
Job Title: Monitoring Supervisor
Sector: SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
INTERNAL VACANCY - MONITORING SUPERVISOR
We invite suitably qualified employees to apply for the position of 'Monitoring Supervisor.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, Electronic Security, the Monitoring Supervisor is generally accountable for the supervision and efficient operations of the Monitoring department.
• Overall provision of outstanding customer service within the department by ensuring that Monitoring Operators receive, interpret and communicate signals accurately.
• Ensure that all customer service contracts are properly established within the customer database and that these databases are accurately maintained.
• Maintain an accurate and updated database of customer and billing information.
• Provide information on new or terminated contracts to the Finance department in a timely manner.
• Supervise performance of Team Leads and Monitoring Operators (behavior, time, attendance and general performance) and conduct performance appraisals.
• Assist in conducting investigations of incidents and unusual occurences as and when required and take required action to minimize negative impacts on service delivery.
• Compiles monthly and other reports as and when required.
• Develops and maintains effective relations with key stakeholders.
• Be conversant with all computer software used in the Monitoring station and from time to time conduct on the job training with Monitoring Operators toensure they have a working knowledge of the software and products offered.
• Preparation of the roster for the Monitoring station.
• Conduct weekly/ monthly meetings with the Monitoring team.
• Any other related duties as may be assigned by management.
Minimum Acceptable Academic/Technical/Professional Qualifications
- Certification in Marketing/ Business or related field
Minimum Number of Years of Relevant Experience
- Four (4) years in a customer service or supervisory role in a similar or related field.
- Prior experience in a call centre environment and in a security/ law enforcement environment will be an asset. Specific Skills/Experience and/or Knowledge
- Sound customer service skills Sound Computer Literacy skills Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent supervisory and organization skills
- Good conflict resolution capabilities
- Good team player
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged