Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Ruby Tuesday Trinidad
Job Ref.: Job0012-16
Job Title: BARTENDER
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Town / City: RUBY TUESDAY - CORINTH, STE MADELEINE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Are you self driven, highly motivated, flexible, have a positive attitude and a great smile. Then we want you. We are looking for dynamic, customer focused people to provide services to our guests at our Restaurants nationwide and more particularly our newest Restaurant opening in Corinth, Ste Madeline
Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests in the bar/dining area and service the bar according to RT recipes, standards and procedures. Serves food to guests in the bar/dining area. Responsible for meeting specific sales expectations as set by management on a daily basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food and beverage and service.
- Prepares alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage for sale to bar and dining room guest according to RT recipes, standards and procedures.
- Serves liquor, draft/bottled beer, wine and non-alcoholic bar beverages in appropriate glassware as specified in recipe manual.
- Writes down and accurately inputs guests’ orders at the micros unit.
- Presents accurate guest cheque, accepts payment and quickly makes correct change.
- Responsible for attention and response to bar guests needs and request throughout entire visit.
- Maintains friendly, courteous and cheerful attitude to ensure a positive guest experience.
- Stocks all liquors, beers, wines, mixes, garnishes, glassware and miscellaneous bar supplies according to RT standards.
- Open wines and champagne bottles and taps beer kegs as needed.
- Maintains clean and sanitary conditions in coolers, wells, sinks, floors and other storage areas according to RT standards.
The Bartender will be expected to operate with the following conditions and standards
- Walks and stand during entire shift.
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, wipes, sweeps/mops and carry.
- Lifts 30lb cases about 10 times per shift. Carries same cases short distances (10-15ft).
- Interacts verbally with Guests.
- Frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions.
- Frequent immersion of hands into freezer and handling of frozen glassware.
- Be exposed to hazards such as cuts, slips and trips
- Certificate in Secondary School Education
- CXC Mathematics and English
- Experience in the hospitality industry will be an asset
- Police Certificate of Character
- Food Badge
Interested applicants can also submit their curriculum vitae or resume along with passport sized pictures to any Ruby Tuesday restaurant.
This vacancy is closed.