Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Tissues Limited
Job Title: GRAPHIC ARTIST / COMMUNICATIONS AND EVENTS SPECIALIST
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City: Arima
Job Type: Permanent full-time
GRAPHIC ARTIST /
COMMUNICATIONS AND EVENTS SPECIALIST
|Reports to: Marketing Manager||Created: 17/10/2016|
|Department: Sales & Marketing||Location : Chaguanas|
|Dept. Head : Director – Sales & Marketing||Prepared by: HR/Sales &Marketing|
|Sign off:||Last Review Date:|
The Graphic Artist/Communications & Events Specialist reports to the Marketing Manager with an indirect reporting line to the Director - Human Capital & Government Relations. He/she is responsible for the development of brand communication ranging from packaging design to point of purchase layouts and concepts as well as planning and execution of internal / external communications and end-to-end coordination of company events. This position develops and evaluates our brand and communication strategies to effectively target audience(s) promoting the profile of Tissues Limited and supporting our company in maintaining a leadership position in the tissue manufacturing industry.
- Manage and design content for the company website, email, newsletters, annual report, and all other related Marketing / HR graphics.
- Conceptualize and create all the collateral material for the organization (including packaging, brochures, fliers, mailers, newsletter template, all promotional materials, etc.)
- Prepare layouts, designs, artwork and formats for use in publication and /or exhibition design.
- Set up and manage social media platforms / developing interactive design.
- Able to make creative suggestions in the interest of the organization.
- Propose creative strategy in collaboration with marketing team. Think creatively to produce new brand ideas and concepts for both customers and consumers.
- Layout and scale photos/ layouts, marking them for proper screen values for print reproduction.
- Work as part of Marketing and HR Teams.
- Seek out and spearhead Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and represent the Company at community events engaging the public about our products when necessary.
- Develop and execute external communication plans to support positioning the Company as a regional leader in the Tissue Manufacturing Industry.
- Draft media releases and manage other media communications as required. Including research and compose article submissions and press releases for business/industry publications (e.g. TTMA, ECA, TTCOC ).
- Support senior management in preparation for media engagement.
- Develop effective and creative internal communications programs with Management as required.
- Coordinate company-wide events, for example annual Christmas Dinner and Awards, Client End appreciation, sales conferences, staff recognition and Family Day . Identify and secure special guests, entertainment, and other event requests as necessary
- Ensure events are value for expenditure and meet budgetary guidelines.
- Be on-site as event lead with support for all event logistics
- Manage event budget including administration of all invoices
- Complete post-event evaluation (including budget reconciliation and post event surveys).
Required Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- First Degree in Graphic Design, Corporate Communications, Mass Communications, Events Management or any other combination of relevant knowledge, skills and experience.
- 3-5 years of graphic arts and publications experience with proven project management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of printing, publishing and/or graphics art procedures and related computer software.
- Graphic design experience, with knowledge of AI, Photoshop.
- Able to work on Apple MAC Machine.
- May require experience managing budgets and the ability to work with a variety of projects and vendors simultaneously.
- Three (3) years of communications experience preferably in a retail environment.
- Demonstrated event management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including writing, editing and proofreading
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple competing project priorities with shifting deadlines and deliverables.
- Team player, able to work collaboratively at all levels of the organization.
- Certification in Event Planning will be an asset.
- Conversational Spanish will be an asset.
This vacancy is closed.