Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Excellent Group of Companies
Job Title: Branch Supervisor
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Town / City: San Fernando/ Chaguanas/
Job Type: Permanent full-time
TITLE: Branch Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Branch Manager
LOCATION: C3, MovieTowne and Price Plaza
TYPE: Full Time
To contribute to the efficient operation of the branch including ensuring goods are ordered or requisitioned on a timely basis and assisting the manager in supervising staff and providing excellent customer service.
- Efficiently supervise the daily operations of the branch and ensure smooth functioning of the Sales Floor.
- Open and close store to ensure the hours of operation are in compliance with the company's regulations.
- Assist the manager in rostering of weekly staff and train and develop staff in all areas.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service and encourage others to do the same through speech, body language, dress code, willingness to assist and product knowledge.
- Effectively train employees in selling techniques, including cross-selling and substitutions.
- Assist in preparing for retail seasons by ensuring that products and promotional material including banners, signs are in stock.
- Be fully knowledgeable on branch services such as Event Registry, Gift Vouchers and Promotions.
- Process voids and clear cash tills regularly and in a timely manner.
- Approve and process any relevant discounts.
- Ensure that products are properly merchandised and accurately priced and labelled.
- Ensure that products are replenished through the use of the company's inventory system.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are upheld.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for staff and customers alike.
- Five CXC/O'level passes including Math and English
- At least 2 years experience supervising employees
- Experience in a retail environment is preferred; strong customer service skills
- Previous work experience in a fast-paced environment is an asset.
- Demonstrate initiative, recommend improvements, and take action.
- Proven Teamwork and cooperation, willing to take on additional tasks.
- Positive attitude - optimist.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills Quick Learner - gain knowledge of products and procedures in a short time frame.
- Speed and accuracy are equally important.
- Overtime may be required.
Interested persons please forward resume to:
Subject: Branch Supervisor
26-28 Gaston Street,
Lange Park Industrial Estate, Chaguanas
Subject: Branch Supervisor
Call us at 225-1010 Ext. 2126/2106
This vacancy is closed.